- Last Activity:
- May 17, 2019
- Feb 20, 2016
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Ninjas don't wish upon stars, they throw them, Male, from United Kingdom
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing themself" Apr 2, 2019
- Finalninjadog was last seen:
- May 17, 2019
Proof that Squadcraft is NOT dead
- If Squadcraft is dead, the server would be closed down for good!
- If Squadcraft is dead, there would be no forums available and you would therefore not be in a position to read this!
- The day that you find you can no longer access the server and forums forever will be the day that Squadcraft is actually dead!
FinalCritic strikes again!
To those who are allergic/have a phobia to, can't comprehend or just can't help complaining about the amount of detail I write in, too bad. I write in detail because:
- It's what I want to do and I'm going to keep doing it no matter what you think
- It's what I've been taught to do, it's fairly natural to me and as such I tend to do it unintentionally, it's usually easier for me to write in detail than to summarise
- It's quick, easy and fairly effortless for me to write
- It lets me cover everything I want to say and usually flaws your argument before I've read your response, especially if you haven't read what I've written
- There's nothing wrong with it, I don't care how much you've read but if you're gonna argue back then it may well help you to open your eyes and read for a change
- What I write contributes just as much as you, if not more. It's not ambitious or self-centered, it's the truth
- It gives me something to read and reminisce about
- It gives me satisfaction to be able to post what I've written
Those who refuse to listen to what I have to say merely dig themselves a hole, for no matter what they do to oppress, lecture or silence me, I always end up on top.
I don't go looking for trouble, or start arguments, but I sure know how to finish them.
If you think this signature or this post is too long, stop obsessing over it and find something more useful to do in life.