BadPvpSkillz_xX

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Aldini, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Aldini

Aldini New Member

What is your Minecraft name?
    BadPvpSkillz_xX
    Why do you play Minecraft?
    Because Its Fun and I like to meet new friends
    What is your time zone?
    Uk
    What single sub-server do you spend the most time on?

Hypixel
    When are you usually online?
    Most of the Times 11am-5pm
    How many hours a day can you play? How many hours do you actually play?
    about 6 hours
    How long have you been playing SquadCraft?
    1 week
    What's your favorite memory on SquadCraft?
    When i saw someone get trolled
    Where do you spend your time at SquadCraft?
    Skyblock
    Why do you want to be a moderator? What is your goal as a SquadCraft moderator?
    The goal for a suadcraft mod is to make other players experience better and catch hackers
    As a moderator, how will you affect SquadCraft?
    I will affect it by having more players come on it and making the community even better
    Do you want Mod just to have Mod next to your name?
    No i Want mod so i can help other people in making them understand better
    What happens if you are not chosen to be a moderator?
    I will just Carry on playing mormally till I think that am ready to reapply
    What kind of skills do you have?
    My skills are Catching hackers and makin gpeople happy
    Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
    Yes when i as 4 i thought be cool to hack but now I realized
    Have you ever cheated, used hacks? If so, why?
    I was Hacking once when i was 4 because i thought everybody will like me nut now no
    How do you treat younger players?
    I treat them respectfully because they have a chance to be like all of us and be helpful also they can learn to help other people and get educated so they can grow up and get a job
    Do you use TeamSpeak or skype?
    No
    List the things you've done to help the SquadCraft community and the SquadCraft server.
    I have made other people happy on the server so they can play on it and be happy at the same time
    How many applications have you submitted before? When was the last one?
    the last one was 1 month ago on another server But i have submitted only 2 apllications this is my 3rd one.
    Is there anything else you would like to say?

No not rly but im very active
    Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization? (doesn't have to be Minecraft
    Yes when i was 6 I got accepted on this server and they found me very helpfull and soon made me into Head-Admin
    Tell us about yourself, about you, your character, personality and values.

My personalities are hopefully very nice to you They are Happy Sometimes Sad My values are Respect and trustful and that is pretty much it.

2. Finalninjadog

Finalninjadog Ninjas don't wish upon stars, they throw them

There seems to be some inconsistencies regarding spelling, bolded answers, upper case letters where they shouldn't be as well as some contradictions based on experience which I shall point out.

Is a country, not a timezone.

Eh, many people make that mistake but ah well.
    What single Squadcraft server, not server in general

I've been on Skyblock all week and today is the first time you've come on, ever.

I'm going to assume that both of your previous mod applications were submit for other servers, because I just finished talking you through the entire process for applying on here...

Very active over the space of 1 week? Eh, today's the first time I saw you online.

Seems like all you aim to do as mod is help players and punish hackers. If that was all there was to being mod then there'd be no point in mods because that could easily be done by anyone. If they were the only things a mod is supposed to do then there'd be no point in all the other rules. There's way more to being mod than that which a former mod like yourself should be aware of.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against you since I've only just seen you on the server once. I helped by answering your questions and showing you where to apply, as a mod should do among other things, and now I'm critiquing your application and pointing out any flaws/contradictions. I remain neutral in this.