Bear53

Discussion in 'Abuse reports' started by MLGProGamer123, Jun 5, 2016.

1. MLGProGamer123

MLGProGamer123 Viva La Vida

Ingame name: MLGProGamer123
    Ingame name of abuser: Bear53
    Proof of abuse:
    Screenshot_20160604-155443.png
    Locked my thread which complained about him without even leaving a reason. All of the things stated on that thread are true so I'm not sure why he's locked it.
    Any extra things you want to add:
    This guy should not even have permissions on forums. He's a developer. He shouldn't stick his nose in anything else besides his job.

He's made some guy who turned out to be a hacker helper on kitpvp2.
    Screenshot_20160604-175340.png
    He demoted@Jerry2kewl just because he didn't agree with something he did. From moderator to helper. @Revelutionz, a decent mod, actually got demoted because of him. He's giving out warnings simply because people are cussing.

I want to emphasize the fact that he's developer, not a moderator, or admin. He should not be messing around with people's staff positions. He's abusing his power.
    Screenshot_20160604-142529.png
    This isn't his job.

Bear should probably remain developer for the sake of the server but he should not be able to demote/promote people in-game (seeing as how he's demoting and promoting the wrong people in kitpvp2).

He also should not have any forums perms. If he must however, he shouldn't give warnings or disciplinary action just because someone said a bad word.

I have rid my abuse report of any foul language. Ergo, it is a valid report and should not be locked without reason.

Please do something about this. I appreciate your time.

Edit: Added more evidence.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  2. Basilbac

Basilbac Skyblock King

Seems good, I like how this was taken in a mature manner, no reason whatsoever to simply lock up. Definitely support what this says, the length of bear's perms should be toned down

3. lluigi

lluigi Dancer

I will get on with fixing my server mlg

MLGProGamer123 likes this.
  4. vsteelcityv

vsteelcityv Former Skyblock Staff

He doesn't warn donors that are cussing, only average players lol

5. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is FuzzyMelons. Staff Member Mod

I don't wanna be involved in this TOO much, but. Miners wont leave until Bear is paid, apparently miners works with bear, which means bear isnt here for the dedication of the server most likely. I don't want to be "toxic" about this at all, Bear just needs to get more known with the server and actually listen to the community, don't be a twat to other players, don't act like you're above everyone else, Thats literally the worst thing you can do, miners already tries it and look at how he is. All you gotta do is just give these mods their rightful perms. If that was complied, we'd legit have no issues at all :/. It'd be so great to just have no issues. Everyone complies with one another and so on, this all started due to your behaviour Bear. You're being biased and that's even worse of a rep that you have. Ik it's not required, but these issues are old and you really should just comply to throw these problems in the trash. I'm not trying to provoke you or surge, but a lot less problems would start if you just comply :/.

6. lookcook

lookcook New Member

Surge already paid Bear, Miners doesn't know what hes talking about btw

7. Basilbac

Basilbac Skyblock King

Yes, exactly. The idea of the soup kitpvp and the new dev helping out is a great one. However, the execution so far, not too great. On a more positive note, it's not too late to turn it around. Promote Rev, give Jerry and Dragon full perms, and smooth things out

8. lluigi

lluigi Dancer

No

9. MLGProGamer123

So he was just making threats like usual and trying to be intimidating? Lmao not surprising.

10. Newb

Newb *inhales*...

Bear is noo
    Winnie the poo
    Surge paid him with drugged honey
    Just like poo

11. MetaMonkeyz

Edited lol

So miners is acting like he has a place in this?

12. lookcook

lookcook New Member

In some ways, just that miners added him to a chat (that i was in also) to talk about how toxic squad was xD

13. MLGProGamer123

Yea, he claimed that once surge paid bear, he and bear would be done with us toxic bleach.

14. MetaMonkeyz

So miners is giving bear a negative look to squad. Nice. Confusing tbh how miners calls us toxic but proceeds to talk behind our backs.

15. MLGProGamer123

Miners is an idiot who always tries to redeem himself and seem tough. He does it behind our backs because he knows he'll get a negative response.

What he does, he adds the few people who agree with him to a chat in Skype. There, they engage in a circlejerk. Each agrees with each other. No one else is there to argue against them. There, they give themselves the illusion that they're superior and more intelligent than everyone else. They do it to improve each other's egos, hence the term, circlejerk. They get nowhere and say nothing productive. They just parrot what they say.

Minersof49ers and MetaMonkeyz like this.
  16. lookcook

lookcook New Member

This is the time after you guys called him mentally retarded etc, pretty sure expectations stayed the same.

17. MetaMonkeyz

This is what happens when you ddos threat.

18. lookcook

lookcook New Member

Talking about bears expectations but idc

19. BunnySlayah69

BunnySlayah69 BunnehPvP

Lol bear got paid, I should learn how to code XD

20. surgetheurge

surgetheurge Urges of Surge Admin

mods were set to mods, then they were set to helpers. There was no rationale or reasoning at an individual level.
    You can't just take a lie that you made up or assumed, state it on a fact, and use that as a basis personal attack.
    Seriously If I hear anymore useless complaining from you, i am banning you, final warning. You are really pissing me off.

BunnySlayah69 likes this.