HAAAAAACKS

Discussion in 'Hack/ddos reports' started by ceancali, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceancali

ceancali New Member

Ign: NoEspaƱa (NoSpain)
    Player reported: jamtgren
    Sub-Server: Kitpvp
    Proof:

Explanation: Kid be using aura and anti kb lol

@MetaMonkeyz ban him flipping heck do something about hackers honestly.

2. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is FuzzyMelons. Staff Member Mod

@Jerry2kewl @Crixiaro @Juuzou_x
    I Cant get on atm, do somethin please.

Also quit with the attitude. Hackers are dealt with, don't be so impatient or angry just because something isn't going in your leisure.

3. ceancali

ceancali New Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
    I have my reasons considering squad has a daily player base of 50 players and 20% of them are hackers LOL.

4. MetaMonkeyz

You have no reasons. Grow up.

5. Boy if you had said that to me irl I would've slapped the shit outa you

ymybuddies likes this.
  6. ceancali

ceancali New Member

Woooow IRL threats? Are these allowed?
    Try me out, fucker.

This is a fucking hacker thread too, if you have an issue with me, make sure to private message me! You're 18, get a job instead of playing Minecraft.

7. MetaMonkeyz

Hey you sound hypocritical considering you start a problem with EVERY thing you do, private message those people with your logic lmao. I have a job, you're basing me as if I have no life just because I play this type of game, I really see no problem playing it. Once again, grow up.

8. ceancali

ceancali New Member

Considering the fact you're online all day, damn you must have a fun job allowing you to play Minecraft and check server forums while working. I'm 15, you expect me to act like you? You're the one that's suppose to set an example, unprofessional staff member right there. You can't go around telling others to grow up brah, logic.

9. MetaMonkeyz

I don't work ALL the time, your insults are literally ignorance. You're 15, you're expected to be mature, not act like me. So yes, I can tell you to grow up, considering you always start problems like these. Setting an example for people like you is unnecessary, cause you always start issues like this like I said. Learn to actually be respectful for once and people most likely won't threaten to beat you like TheLuckyCow
    said, disrespect is why I'm telling you to grow up. Take the hint and you might actually get somewhere.

10. ceancali

ceancali New Member

I'm just telling you to ban hackers fam, that's your job. I am mature, when it's necessary. Now do something about this server and its hackers instead of continuing these arguments. So unprofessional.

Talk about ignorance yet you say you're living in America? You living in a full continent? Damn you must be a big one

11. MetaMonkeyz

"So unprofessional"
    Why would I be respectful to a prick?
    I understand that banning hackers is my job, but if you're gonna tell me to do things, be respectful for once. Things might go your way if you realize respect is the right thing to have. As of now, you are immature to me.
    Shouldn't you be staffing yaymc instead of complaining about squad unnecessarily over and over again?
    Oh god you're really stupid. I'm not giving away the area I specifically live in unless I want to, it's called having caution.

sr950 and ymybuddies like this.
  12. ceancali

ceancali New Member

Right, but ban the hacker pls

13. Crixiaro

Crixiaro Karma Staff Member Mod

Lmao, your attitude is horrible. We are doing the best we can to ban these guys and this is your response? Real mature, and this guy wants mod...

Anyway I will ban him ASAP.

14. ceancali

ceancali New Member

The whole moderator thing wasn't serious, I don't play squad anymore lol.
    Thanks for banning him

15. Crixiaro

I haven't, I said I will ban him ASAP. Thanks for reporting him.

16. ceancali

ceancali New Member

Thanks in advance for banning him.

17. Crixiaro

No problem.

18. Juuzou_x

Juuzou_x iiDragonZz Staff Member Mod

Can someone confirm if this has been dealt with or not?

19. Crixiaro

Not yet.

I'll lock it when it is.

20. Jerry2kewl

Jerry2kewl From Ebay C/O $6.95 Staff Member Mod

Jesus Christ why are u acting like a bitch

God Slayer Playz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.