HAAAAAACKS

Discussion in 'Hack/ddos reports' started by ceancali, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

God damn kid I know I don't 100 percent like every moderator on the server but they have the power to ban you so atleast have a certain amount of respect for them.

2. God Slayer Playz

God Slayer Playz New Member

Lol. Metas one of the better mods on this server. I'd like to see you hold his reputation.

3. ceancali

ceancali New Member

They can't ban me for no reason, it'll be considered abuse. Get your things right, "kid". I'm older than you, smartass.

No shit, nice job he can handle 5 players on forums and about 10 players a sub-server (on a good day)

4. God Slayer Playz

Idiot. All he said is they have the power to ban you fucking idiot. he didn't say they will ban you. Also Metas on all the time. And I've been here since 2011 I know metas a good mod.

5. ceancali

ceancali New Member

2011? Nah, too short, probably 2005. My ass.
    I also never said they would ban me, fucking idiot, but if they did for no reason it would be abuse. Fucking read.

6. God Slayer Playz

Minecraft was created in 2011. There is no mod that would ban you for no reason lmao. Also he said "mods have the power to ban you" he didn't say mods will ban you for no reason so where did you get that shit from. He already knows its abuse so No point bringing that in lmao.

7. This is called making jokes, you wouldn't know because everyone thinks your a cocky faggot that likes to say wow

"I am mature" I choked on my siliva xD

8. ceancali

ceancali New Member

Minceraft alpha came out in 2010. Also, I've been in MC since 2011 too. However, you haven't been in squad since 2011 have you? Unless you know Meta from before.

"Mods have the power to ban you" Why would he bring it up out of no where? Fucking retard.
    Oh yea! Lets just randomly say it, why not!

9. God Slayer Playz

If I haven't been here since 2011 Why does my paypal email saying I purchased Diamond on factions from december 2011?

10. Jerry2kewl

Jerry2kewl From Ebay C/O $6.95 Staff Member Mod

proof ples

11. ceancali

ceancali New Member

Damn fam, you one loyal bastard then. Guess you're going to fuck me hard for that innit

12. God Slayer Playz

loyal? lol also im not gay

13. Jerry2kewl

14. God Slayer Playz

I am trying to take a screen shot lol but my address and transaction id can be seen I have no time to blur them.

15. ceancali

ceancali New Member

Right, so first off, I'm not gay? I broke up with my last gf about a couple weeks ago?
    Also, if I was gay, would there be something wrong with it? You discriminatory ignorant fuck.

16. God Slayer Playz

Did I say in my post there was something wrong with being Gay? fucking blind idiot I just said I'm not gay

17. ceancali

ceancali New Member

That is just so random to say and immature lmao.
    Come at me you little wanker

Saliva* Unless you decided to choke on a rugby player.
    "When it's necessary", you only quoting what's convenient for you buddy.

18. God Slayer Playz

"guess your going to fuck me hard" totally random. wtf are u gonna do lmao

19. Jerry2kewl

still waiting for proof

20. ceancali

ceancali New Member

#MakingPeace :>

Same goes to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.