Im Back At It Again

Discussion in 'Factions' started by MineGamingOGv2, Jul 14, 2016.

1. MineGamingOGv2

MineGamingOGv2 New Member

Hi most of you most likely dont remember me but if some do im known as xxminexx2000(that was my name a few years ago on the old squad) now im known as MineGamingOG. Im a MVP donator and i was banned a year ago for trying to sell my acc,which is apparently bannable on the server. Sadly I didnt know that and i was banned. The reason for me trying to sell my account was because i was getting bored on squadcraft. It dissapointed me how back then everything was so chaotic. Jojokiller trying to ban me through a fake screenshot which resulted me being banned but then unbanned, all the hackers. But still i just understood what ive lost and i really want to get back on the server as it is the only one i remember, because i quit mc from when i was banned. Im also hub banned and it was all for the sell account attempt. So if u could plz do anything to unban me i would be greatful. @surgetheurge

2. Jerry2kewl

Jerry2kewl From Ebay C/O $6.95 Staff Member Mod

Could u make a real appeal

3. MineGamingOGv2

@Jerry2kewl im sorry what do you mean? Is there something wrong? As i said i havent been on squad for quite some time i dont remember most of the stuff

4. Jerry2kewl

Er there's a section called ban appeal. You make a thread there

5. MineGamingOGv2

@Jerry2kewl wait i dont understand i just made a thread here on the Ban Appeal section? And whats wrong with that? ^^

6. Jerry2kewl

oooooooooooh lol im stupid
    soooooooooooooorrrry

sr950 likes this.
  7. MineGamingOGv2

@Jerry2kewl ahaha no worries but do you think there is a way for me to get unbanned? I was banned for trying to sell my acc D:

8. MineGamingOGv2

9. Lordnelson

Lordnelson Nope

Stop tagging people in every comment, its not needed.

10. MineGamingOGv2

Oh my god true i forgot that there are alerts ;P But i really want to get on squad ;_;

11. MineGamingOGv2

Is anyone gonna reply?

12. Jerry2kewl

erm idk

13. lookcook

lookcook New Member

Squad is ded so you might be noticing a lack of players (that's why ur surprised no one replied)

14. Jerry2kewl

i replied.. open your big eyes.

15. lookcook

lookcook New Member

Pretty sure he was wondering why didn't he get so many replys that's why he said that.

16. MineGamingOGv2

No its just i know how squad is lacking. It was lacking even when i was unbanned. Since NoahCraftFTW and TheCampingRusher left there was noone to appeal players neither to promote. I got a reply but i wanted a reply about the ban if i will get unbanned. Noone has replied yet thats why i asked the mod if anyones gonna take a look at it. Either way i wanted to go back on squad because i think its still a great server and I also invested 300$ on that server.

17. MineGamingOGv2

Umm so is anyone gonna take a look at this appeal? Seems like noone cares :( Its been like a week and didnt get any real reply. Can someone write to me a reply where it states if anything will change about my ban? I have a perm ban from hub for trying to sell my account

18. lordnelson12

lordnelson12 I'm a cute little pussy :>

because no one can do anything about it.

19. MineGamingOGv2

What do you mean? Like surge can easily unban me because it was a long time ago and it was only for TRYING to sell my account which did not happen so :/

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  20. lluigi

lluigi Dancer

But surgey boy isn't ever here in fact he was last seen 15 days ago

Unban pls.

Minersof49ers likes this.