KitPvP 2 Ban

Discussion in 'KitPvP' started by MasterK9910, Mar 19, 2017.

1. MasterK9910

MasterK9910 New Member

Why did you get banned for?Hacking

What is your username, case sensitive. MasterK9910

What does it say when you try to join? Permanently Banned-Reason:Hacked Client

Ban length?Permanent

Is there anything else you would like to say?Yes, I am sorry for what I said on Squadcraft and i do admit i was extremely toxic but I never hacked. Its been 5months now i am sure even IF i was hacking i would have learnt my mistake. Please staff I have learnt from my mistake please unban me

-Destructo

2. lordnelson12

lordnelson12 I'm a cute little pussy :>

This was back when you were abusive and dumb.

You were caught out for hacking then too. Video proof provided by axitis

Maybe you should think before you speak. Might help.

3. MasterK9910

MasterK9910 New Member

@lordnelson12 why are u salty this was ages ago cant you learn to forget abt the past

4. lordnelson12

Can't you learn to spell?
    People choose whether to forget or not but after you seem to target me day after day and then try and get me into the same amount of s*** that you were in saying I did this and that, I don't know why I should forget. And there is proof of you hacking provided by axitis so unfortunately, it depends on surge and no one else.

You want my respect u got to earn it.

5. MasterK9910

MasterK9910 New Member

@lordnelson12 i dont 'want your respect' all i am asking for you is to forget the past and stop going on abt s*** that was 5months ago has no one ever told you to Move on in life?

6. lordnelson12

As I said I respect others who respect me. I can't respect someone who was a fk to me.

Besides, what me and you are saying is pointless. There was proof of you hacking on the forums which is why u were banned.