[Kitpvp] TheHollyTrolly , ScarletSpeedzter and ASAPNaufal making fun of a word [islam related]

Discussion in 'Hack/ddos reports' started by MC_DiamondBoss, Apr 9, 2016.

?

Should They get muted??

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. I Dont Know

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC_DiamondBoss

MC_DiamondBoss KSI (MC_DiamondBossYT) here

Ingame Name: MC_Diamond_Boss
    rule breaker: TheHollyTrolly, ScarletSpeedzter and ASAPNaufal
    What are they doing: They keep saying a word 'Allahu Akbar' and making fun out of it
    Proof:
    2016-04-09_13.30.25.png
    2016-04-09_13.31.21.png
    Anything Else: Even tho I am a muslim it really offends me of how people start to be rude on social media or at a game. I politely told them to stop and they would carry on. ASAPNaufal is a muslim aswell but I told him that don't do it because he is disrespecting our religion [Islam]. So please help! Thanks

2. God Slayer Playz

God Slayer Playz New Member

This community is known for people being rude. Get over it.

3. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

Well as a Muslim saying this they should just be muted for 5 min rn not really upset about this. just everyday ignorance I encounter.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  4. Revelutionz

Revelutionz That one dutch guy

Why mute them when they say allah akbar its like saying god is holy nothing wrong with that, dont take it as rrude

5. 1) 5 minutes ain't gonna do shit
    2) "don't say it bcuz satan" (in the screenshot)
    pardon me?

6. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

Well the reason I said they should be punished at all is because I had to deal with some political correctness warriors a little bit earlier

7. Jerry2kewl

Jerry2kewl From Ebay C/O $6.95 Staff Member Mod

I should correct every single grammatical error in this statement.

It would take me ages too though.

8. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

That is the most sorry accusation of bad grammet I have ever seen

9. Jerry2kewl

Want me to name every little mistake?

I mean it's not an accusation, if I can see mistakes in your sentence.

10. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

Lol you did not even notice that I misspelled "grammer" you just wanted to take a shot at me.

11. Jerry2kewl

well aren't you blind? you clearly wrote "grammet"

12. Twerkae

Twerkae Louis

MC_diamond they're not making fun of anything, translated it means God is good, and I see no context

13. Newb

Newb *inhales*...

14. Twerkae

Twerkae Louis

lol that's rich coming from u but whatever

15. LMAO IM MUSLIM AHAHAH

WHY
    THE FUCK WOULD I MAKE JOKE OF MY OWN RELIGION? HOLY FUCK

if u wanna use hacks dont tell people

i didnt make fun of islam and yes thats me

Attached Files:

Twerkae likes this.
  16. Jerry2kewl

That one "yes" is from the creator of this thread XD

17. Twerkae

Twerkae Louis

locklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklock
    locklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklock
    locklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklock
    locklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklock
    locklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklock
    locklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklock
    locklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklock
    locklocklocklocklocklocklocklock
    locklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklock

locklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklocklock

18. lluigi

lluigi Dancer

Say that really fast five times over and do it backwards

19. MC_DiamondBoss

MC_DiamondBoss KSI (MC_DiamondBossYT) here

how long did I take u?? lol xD
    @Bolt_The_Man lock this please. We don't need it. Got it covered :D

20. Bolt_The_Man

Bolt_The_Man Skywars Addict Staff Member Mod

Okay locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.