little thanks

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Sloww, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Sloww

Sloww ily

it is insane how a little game purchased for $30 at walmart could take over and consume my life. i remember sitting on my computer for 12+ hours just playing on squadcraft. I remember most of the friends I made before the server took a turn and changed. If you are really old on here you remember NoahcraftFTW, you remember the legends _katwin and lagxpnutpwner. If you played skywars evolved youd know i conquered the point system and completely outranked anyone on there. I fell in love with this game and fell in love with the server. I remember first playing skywars and I was completely ass at it. This was one of the first servers I joined when i first started playing. I remember a lot about this server and get hit with with some sort of nostalgia whenever I come on here. I wish there could be a time machine to go back in time and live all this again. There were no problems, you could easily get stuck in this game. You could easily get lost playing with new people and playing with friends. the server evolved and evolved and as my friends slowly left the game I slowly transitioned to other servers. my last chapter in this game was on kitpvp. if you remember me youd remember I used to be fairly decent at fighting. while i did not jitter click i just tried to use strategy. this server will always have a place in my memories, while I am sad that it is as dead as it could ever be. I am now 18 years old and havent touched the game since I left. I would like to say thanks to any friends on here, to anyone I had the pleasure of playing with and a thanks to surge. This was an awesome experience I will never forget. c u around fgts <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2019 ---
    i swear if that finalyninedoge dude comes on here talking about how great the server is and the potential of america and shit and how the servers not dead unless we believe its dead crap ill sell my soul
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2019 ---
    let this old mom die in peace, shes gone through a lot and her legend will always live on in the people that played on here. good things will always come to an end.

G0LDGUY, Lostvayne, JRaps and 3 others like this.
  2. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is SnowBagel. Staff Member Mod

Glad you had fun Sloww, hope to see you around too man

3. Fastened

Fastened Good Vibes

Never really talked to you all that much I feel like, but I’ve always felt like you’ve been chill

MetaMonkeyz likes this.
  4. Finalninjadog

Finalninjadog Ninjas don't wish upon stars, they throw them

@finalyninedoge

[​IMG]
    Disclaimer: The above gif was posted as a form of light-hearted fun and was in no way, shape or form intended to be a catalyst
    for an argument. User(s) may interpret and react to the above at their own risk. Any arguments that may arise as a result of the gif
    is the responsibility of said user(s). Here endeth the diclaimer and thus ends my liability.

kthnxbai

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  5. MetaMonkeyz

the disclaimer is overdoing it

6. Finalninjadog

Fine, well at least now people know I don't come on the forums intending to to start arguments, even when others try provoking me.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  7. Fastened

Fastened Good Vibes

Yo what you don’t even make sense?

8. MetaMonkeyz

?????????? can you please just get over it
    You don’t need some disclaimer or anything like that, nobody is out to get you lol, relax

9. Finalninjadog

Fine, I'll bear that in mind in future and let everyone else take responsibility for attempting to start arguments themselves. However the attempt to provoke me and, most likely, start another argument was unnecessary and I'm well aware this isn't the first time it's happened. It's the kind of behaviour from other people that you should be openly and directly discouraging as you've done to me in the past. Regardless of whether they care or not, it's the right thing to do and it's fair justice.

(Response to Fuzzy's post below, because he keeps trying to silence me):

My message is clear and very relevant. If you can express your opinion, I can express mine. If you've had enough, take a moment to realise who else has had enough, take a look at the world from someone else's point of view; particularly someone whose ideals may differ from your own. You want me to change. Change yourself.

Don't express your opinions to other people if you're going to ignore theirs!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  10. MetaMonkeyz

I really don’t care about your opinions, please stop trying to start or provoke things, it’s legit all I’m asking. We’re all sick of it. Everyone here is here to chill, not see this. You could’ve at least just posted the gif and left it at that instead of posting a disclaimer highlighting you did something different than arguing as if other people wouldn’t see it and notice it. Please stop. I’m sure we’d all appreciate it.

Fastened likes this.
  11. Finalninjadog

[​IMG]

12. JRaps

JRaps The mighty, fierce, gummyworm-loving JRaptor

Well said Slow...it's crazy how big an impact this server, the people I've met on here, and this game in general had on me. These will always be great memories.

Good luck wherever life takes ya, and thanks for being one of my best buds on here...

MetaMonkeyz likes this.
  13. Sloww

Sloww ily

love you bro wish we could go back a couple years when minecraft was our only problem. if you've got snapchat add me z.eekw. Wish nothing but the best for you you were one of my greatest pals on here.

14. xJango

xJango Back from the dead..

hope everyone’s safe through this corona shit, the memories I made w you cunts are amazing and I appreciate u all fr

MetaMonkeyz and Fastened like this.
  15. xExoticWeiner

xExoticWeiner Seahawks got this next year

@Sloww speech almost made me shed a tear

16. Sloww

Sloww ily

love u son

MetaMonkeyz likes this.