maxbrett51 moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by max neville, Sep 29, 2016.

?

should maxbrett51 be a moderator

1. yes i think he would make a positive diffrence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. maby but he should work on it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no he needs to be better

100.0%
  1. max neville

max neville New Member

What is your Minecraft name? maxbrett51.

Why do you play Minecraft? its a fun game a lets you do anything you want and play and socialize with new people.

What is your time zone? UTC +10.

What single sub-server do you spend the most time on? squadcraft.

When are you usually online? mostly weekend as i have alot of school work.

How many hours a day can you play? How many hours do you actually play? 3-5 depending on my day.

How long have you been playing SquadCraft? about 4 years.

What's your favorite memory on SquadCraft? when me and PvPBunny raided the GodSquad faction base.

Where do you spend your time at SquadCraft? Factions.

Why do you want to be a moderator? What is your goal as a SquadCraft moderator? as a moderator i wish to keep things straight and for the rise of cyber bullying i would like to stop all offensive chat messages and rudeness to other players.

As a moderator, how will you affect SquadCraft? i feel i can make a positive impact on squadcraft as i have been playing for a long time and i have met long life friend while doing so so i wish that i can help other players and maby even become a friend to them.

Do you want Mod just to have Mod next to your name? the word mod dosent mean anything to me but being a moderator is different in comes with responsibility and you must be fair but that would not stop me from disciplining players for bad deeds.

What happens if you are not chosen to be a moderator? if i am not chosen i will not be harmed i will still tell players not to be rude and help people as much as i can.

What kind of skills do you have? i am very smart with computers and i have been playing factions for a long time now and know a great deal about it also i play Australia representative rugby league team the hawks.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why? i dont think i have ever been banned but i have never hack or cheated so i dont think that i have but if i was you should have it on records.

Have you ever cheated, used hacks? If so, why? never its just boring its like when you have a mobile game and get everything in it now its not fun.

How do you treat younger players? not matter how young or inexperienced they are i try and help them and give as much of my stuff as i can to them to help them start off.

Do you use TeamSpeak or skype? normal team speak but i do have Skype.

List the things you've done to help the Squad Craft community and the Squad Craft server. honestly not much other than being nice to people but thats something i want to change while being a moderator i want to create a social and kind environment for everyone.

How many applications have you submitted before? When was the last one? i have never submitted a application.

Is there anything else you would like to say? i think the way you run and treat the server is amazing and you shouldnt stop and pass it down to a trusted player.

Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization? (doesn't have to be Minecraft) no

Tell us about yourself, about you, your character, personality and values. well i live in Australia nsw central coast ive been surfing ever since i could walk as well as skate boarding snow boarding and ruby. i also love going for runs and swimming.

2. AnZohPvP

AnZohPvP IGN: Sansee + Surge Youre Really Dense

This is the server, Not a "single" sub-server

3. Oreosxx

Oreosxx New Member

xD

4. lordnelson12

lordnelson12 I'm a cute little pussy :>

most people do that.
    Just realised this was October woops.