mod app (3-24-17)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Alex_a_13, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Alex_a_13

Alex_a_13 Factions Pro!

What is your Minecraft name? R3ZZHD

Why do you play Minecraft? to have fun and to get away from school and drama.

What is your time zone? Pacific Time Zone

What single sub-server do you spend the most time on? factions

When are you usually online? after school and night time 2;30-10

How many hours a day can you play? How many hours do you actually play? I can play from after school (2;25) to like around 10pm

How long have you been playing SquadCraft? since before Noah was on

What's your favorite memory on SquadCraft? when Surge and Noah would record and make videos.

Where do you spend your time at SquadCraft?factions or sky wars if people are on

Why do you want to be a moderator? What is your goal as a SquadCraft moderator? I have always dreamed about being a moderator on squad ever since I started. My goal to be mod would be to do what mods are suppose to do.

As a moderator, how will you affect SquadCraft? As a mod I would effect squad in a good way by keeping the server clean and just spreading positive vibes.

Do you want Mod just to have Mod next to your name? No mod to me is more then just having the word next to my name. Mod to me is the thought that if something happens I can help easier by doing what is necessary.

What happens if you are not chosen to be a moderator? I would continue to play like I am now.

What kind of skills do you have? I have alot of skills. I have owned around 5 of my own servers. One of my skills is that i like to start some thing and Finnish it for instance if a player needs help i would help them with what ever they need with out geting distracted. I also really like to help people and I'am really good with dealing with kids. Most players on minecraft are kids and i think its good if your good with kids.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Not that I remember. (I don't have the best memory)

Have you ever cheated, used hacks? If so, why? Yes, I think everyone has. and when i use to cheat it wasn't in pvp it had no hard to other players. I'am not a pvper.

How do you treat younger players?I honesty love young kids. I deal with everyday I'am always outside with my neighbors and there all younger them me. I have had alot of people tell me that I would be a great dad.

Do you use TeamSpeak or skype?yes

List the things you've done to help the SquadCraft community and the SquadCraft server. Well not sure if this counts but I use to record on here and might start recording again. I also have helped no ranks by giving them armor and stuff the help them.

How many applications have you submitted before? When was the last one? I think I have only made one other one and that was like a year ago.

Is there anything else you would like to say?Yes, with or with out mod i will alwas love squad.

Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization? (doesn't have to be Minecraft) Yes i have owned my own servers before.

Tell us about yourself, about you, your character, personality and values. My name is Alex and I'am 17. I love to play soccer, dirt-bike, do water sports, snowboard, and more. I am a really competitive person. I love to play sports play video and hang out with friends. Also I broke my right arm 2 weeks ago and had surgery last week so I'am still recovering. I WROTE THIS WHOLE THINGS WITH MY LEFT HAND AND IAM RIGHT HANDED.
    skarmick likes this.
  2. skarmick

skarmick @GoOnSkar

+1 from me. nice app man
  3. lordnelson12

lordnelson12 I'm a cute little pussy :>

You did advertise it on fac2
    I didn't screenshot it but you did.
  4. Alex_a_13

Alex_a_13 Factions Pro!

5. oreoxx

oreoxx New Member

-1 your answer to the question "why do you want to be mod " needs to be expanded what you mean your goal is to do what other mods do?