Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by WinterIce11, Apr 7, 2017.

1. WinterIce11

WinterIce11 New Member

What is your Minecraft name?
    WinterIce11

Why do you play Minecraft? I like to hang out with my friends. It's a very enjoyable and fun game to play. :)

What is your time zone?
    Central Time Zone.
    What single sub-server do you spend the most time on? Squadcraft, MCPZ, Hypixel, and Mineplex.

When are you usually online? Mostly Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
    How many hours a day can you play? How many hours do you actually play? About 2-3. I usually take breaks in between.

How long have you been playing SquadCraft? I got my first account at the end of 2014. I shared an account about at the beginning of 2014.

What's your favorite memory on SquadCraft? When there was a lot of people playing on survival games.

Where do you spend your time at SquadCraft? Kit pvp or Factions2.

Why do you want to be a moderator? What is your goal as a SquadCraft moderator? People cuss a lot but there's not always a mod around. I want to keep the environment clean from cussing and hackers.

As a moderator, how will you affect SquadCraft? I will make sure players are following the rules by language wise and hacking.

Do you want Mod just to have Mod next to your name? Not at all. There are not always a lot of mods on, so I would like to help out.

What happens if you are not chosen to be a moderator? I will be disappointed at first. I might make an application later in the future.

What kind of skills do you have? Well, I mostly like to help build houses when I'm on creative with other people.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have on a MCPZ for being rude. I apologized to the moderator.

Have you ever cheated, used hacks? If so, why? I have never hacked on Minecraft at all. :D

How do you treat younger players? Mostly when they need help or have a question, I answer politely.

Do you use TeamSpeak or skype? I do not.

List the things you've done to help the SquadCraft community and the SquadCraft server.
    •Answer anyone who needs help.
    •When hackers come on, I try to find a mod.

How many applications have you submitted before? When was the last one? This is my first one.

Is there anything else you would like to say? Just hope you can accept me as a moderator so I can make the server a better place for newcomers, and for old members.

Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization? (doesn't have to be Minecraft)
    At my church, I greet people and help direct them to a class where they want to go. I don't know if that counts.

Tell us about yourself, about you, your character, personality and values.
    Well I'm mostly shy and don't talk much unless I personally know you. I'm just a nice person to be around. :)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  2. Finalninjadog

Finalninjadog Ninjas don't wish upon stars, they throw them

-1 I recall you spamming with /me last autumn, if you can't follow the rules yourself then i don't see how you're gonna be able to enforce them properly.

Plus, the app lacks detail.

3. WinterIce11

WinterIce11 New Member

I understand.

4. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is FuzzyMelons. Staff Member Mod

5. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

6. AniJan

AniJan Hard work betrays little, But dreams betray many