Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by FlashyOG/xXFireSheepXx, Oct 21, 2017.

1. My In game name is FlashyOG
    I play Minecraft for the enjoyment of the community and pvp.
    My time zone is Pacific Time Zone.
    I spend the most time on squad craft.
    I am usually online 2:30 pm -10 PM Pacific time zone.)
    I can play at least 8 hours at day I usually play about 6 hours each day.
    I have been playing squad craft since August 15 2013.
    My favorite memory on squad craft is when I bought emerald rank it was the happiest day of my life :)
    I spend my time mainly on factions, prison, skyblock, kit pvp, and hunger games.
    I want to be a moderator to help the community and catch the hackers. My goal as a moderator is to help the community out!
    As a moderator I will affect SquadCraft by reviving the server and helping the community!
    I don't care if I am owner rank I just want to help the community, this is my favorite server and will always be!
    If I am not chosen I wont mind I will still help the community.
    The kind of skill I have are that I am nice to all ages and I handle situations very well.
    I have never been banned on ever server, but I have been muted but I can't recall why.
    No I have NEVER used any clients or hacks and I plan not to ever.
    I treat younger players the same I would if they were 50 years old.
    I use skype yes.
    I have reported people on forums years ago and helped people out with things.
    This is the first one I have ever submitted!
    I would love to say SurgeTheUrge you might remember me as xXFireSheepXx, if you don't belive me that I'm an OG player remember the duper DrPigU? remember EMC_Dusty? And or remember xXFirePigXx he used to be a mod 3 years ago.
    Yes I have been mod on another server though I cant recall the IP it was 4 years ago.
    I am a 14 year old male and I plan to help revive Squad Craft and I am a generous person and kind.
    May I ask one question though why did you break up with NoahCraftWTF It broke my heart it really did :(.
    I had over 200 reports and posts but I couldn't recall my email and password I used!

2. Finalninjadog

Finalninjadog Ninjas don't wish upon stars, they throw them

Meh, don't recall ever seeing you on Skyblock.

I like how you say 'Anyone remember the OG days 5 years ago.' on your profile and then say you've been playing on the server since 2013...

That is all.

3. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is FuzzyMelons. Staff Member Mod

FlashyOG an actual OG tho

4. Finalninjadog

Meh, fair ‘nuff. Still seems rather ironic and contradictory imo.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  5. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is FuzzyMelons. Staff Member Mod

Yeye I getcha, but he was actually here around the times where Noah was, you can ask anyone like lost or mlg, etc

6. JRaps

JRaps The mighty, fierce, gummyworm-loving JRaptor

I remember this guy...

7. I know its only 2017 but I got my account in August 10th (I think) and found this server 2 days later so its been five years.

But really anyone remember Drpigu xD

im bad at math xD

8. omg anyone remember PvPAllDay? that name just popped in my head FlashyOG and PvPAllDay were infamous

I am not the true FlashyOG yet i am the xXFireSheepXx

9. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

You must be really unfullfilled if that was the happiest

10. Finalninjadog

Wait... You're applying for mod for an account you don't currently own?

So the community and staff are judging based on the performance of someone else?

You're not the FlashyOG that came on Skyblock earlier today stating that I (via my alt) am not an OG on the basis that I didn't know the names of a couple of people and that I was being tested upon, as well as claiming that the server is dead?

Or you're two individual people using one forum account in which case a non-mod could potentially have access to mod perms on the forums (on the chance that you are given the forum perms)?

11. No I do xD I changed my name

I'm saying the origanal FlashyOG

And yes the server is essentially dead compared to the thousands that used to play every day.

12. Finalninjadog

Therefore we are judging the actions of xXFireSheepXx as well as the current FlashyOG as opposed to the original FlashyOG.

Actually, you previously said “Can't believe ppl still play this server. Respect doe. How long has it been dead for?” You didn’t say anything about it being ‘essentially dead’.

Regardless, as I’ve said many a time before, the server had been in decline, but it’s not dead. If it were dead, you wouldn’t be in a position to make such a claim using the same flawed logic as everyone who came before. If the server was essentially dead, there’d be no server online for you to moderate on. If Squadcraft as a whole is dead then you wouldn’t be in a position to apply for moderator in the first place, or read and reply to me, as there wouldn’t be a forum to use.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:
    Regardless, comparing Squadcraft to a lifeless body buried under the ground, turned to ash etc isn’t a very appropriate attitude for someone who wants mod.