Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Coolpaul_xD, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Coolpaul_xD

Coolpaul_xD =-=-= (Moldovan SquadCraft Member) =-=-=

What is your Minecraft name?
    Pu55yDestr0yer
    Why do you play Minecraft?
    I use this game to relax. When playing minecraft I clear my mind and always meet new people
    What is your time zone?
    Eastern European Summer Time
    What single sub-server do you spend the most time on?

Usually when I play minecraft I join SquadCraft and play factions
    When are you usually online?
    I'm usually online on friday, saturday, sunday. During week days I'm mostly busy, but I can find time for playing Minecraft
    How many hours a day can you play? How many hours do you actually play?
    As I mostly join SquadCraft I don't usually spend much time playing. The server is essentially dead. I see very few people playing. When somebody joins I spend about 2-3 hours showing people around or helping them.
    How long have you been playing SquadCraft?
    I can't really remeber the first time I joined this server, but it was a very long time ago. It used to be fun, I made many friends and I used to spend most of my free time on SquadCraft. I would say I've joined about 4-5 years ago.
    What's your favorite memory on SquadCraft?
    I created a faction back in the day and it became the largest faction on SquadCraft. We used to have a lot of fun building bases and traiding weapons. At that time Surge(the owner) used to join the server very often and I really enjoyed my time on SquadCraft. I think this is my favourite SquadCraft memory.
    Where do you spend your time at SquadCraft?
    When i join SquadCraft I spend my time in factions.
    Why do you want to be a moderator? What is your goal as a SquadCraft moderator?
    I want to become a moderator because I know I can impact SquadCraft is a positive way and that is essentially my goal- to make SquadCraft better or at least as it used to be a few years ago. I regularly join the server and I'm positive that I possess the right skills and knowledge to make this server popular again.
    As a moderator, how will you affect SquadCraft?
    My goal is to affect this server postively.
    Do you want Mod just to have Mod next to your name?
    No, I do not
    What happens if you are not chosen to be a moderator?
    It will be a shame.
    What kind of skills do you have?
    *good with people
    *multilaterally developed
    *hard working
    *I know how to run a server(I used to have a server a few years ago)

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
    Yes, I have. Twice times. Once when I used to be a moderator in a roumanian server a guy hacked an Admin's account and banned every staff member, except for the owner of the server. The second time I got banned is when i used VPN to connect to a server(apparently on some servers, using VPN is againt the rules)
    Have you ever cheated, used hacks? If so, why?
    No, I have not.
    How do you treat younger players?
    I treat every player respectfully. I do not differentiate younger players from older players
    Do you use TeamSpeak or skype?
    Usually I do not, but I am online on Skype most of the time
    List the things you've done to help the SquadCraft community and the SquadCraft server.
    *advertised SquadCraft both online and on different servers
    *created a friendlier atmosphere
    *donated
    How many applications have you submitted before? When was the last one?
    I don't think I've ever submitted a moderator application before.
    Is there anything else you would like to say?

I would like to say that I actually care about the fate of this server. I would like it to be what it used to be a few years ago. (popular and fun)
    Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization? (doesn't have to be Minecraft)
    I do. I used to be a moderator, helper, admin, administrator on a number of servers. Outside the Minecraft world I worked alongside a few organizations. For example I helped organize charity events, volunteered at marathons, triathlons, I used to be a debating adjudicator and so on. I would say I have quite a lot of experience as a staff member and leader.
    Tell us about yourself, about you, your character, personality and values.
    I hope this will relevant to my application application:
    I learn really fast, I love helping people and organizations, I have leadership skills, I speak 4 languages fluently and currently I'm trying to improve my turkish.

P.S. :I AM REALLY SORRY FOR MY MINECRAFT NAME. CURRENTLY I CANNOT CHANGE IT TO SOMETHING MORE RESPECTFUL AND APPROPRIATE. THESE DAYS I AM GOING TO CHOOSE A BETTER NAME AND I WILL UPDATE YOU ON THIS THREAD. THANK YOU!

2. Coolpaul_xD

Coolpaul_xD =-=-= (Moldovan SquadCraft Member) =-=-=

new Minecraft nickname: prn28