Please unban my son

Discussion in 'Solved Ban Appeals' started by GavinNolan, Nov 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GavinNolan

GavinNolan New Member

Thanks, that means a lot.

2. cdennis02

cdennis02 Forums Addict/OmegaAso

:') by all means if I could convince my parents to buy him a unban I would but I guarantee you if surge reads this you are gona be unbanned

3. GavinNolan

GavinNolan New Member

See.. These are the reasons I do not have a problem with my son playing minecraft. The support I have received here is awesome. You have a heart of gold, along with the others on here that have spoken words of encouragement. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the offer of paying if you could.. believe me I am able to purchase the unban, but as of right now it is the point of being labeled a hacker when he clearly isn't. I know my son isn't the best out there, but I have watched in amazement how he beats others that get mad and say he hacked. I have seen too many mods that say someone hacked and that is it.. they are gone. I have always taught my son to fight for what is right and not give up.. so that is why I am still here..

leapster, _Twerky and cdennis02 like this.
  4. cdennis02

cdennis02 Forums Addict/OmegaAso

Thank you and this is a great community here we'll all find a way to help him :)

5. GavinNolan

GavinNolan New Member

I am so so sorry everyone... he wasn't banned from this server.. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. Happy Gaming

Revelutionz and cdennis02 like this.
  6. Revelutionz

Revelutionz That one dutch guy

Such a legend

_Twerky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.