Sell Squadcraft

Discussion in 'In-Game Server Improvements' started by SiegeFamos, Nov 12, 2017.

1. SiegeFamos

SiegeFamos Fac God

Dear Surge,
    It has been a long ride since 2013, and I don't know here you are or if you will ever read this, but you need to sell the server. It has a great platform and potential to be something great. I would not like to see Squadcraft die.

Sincerely,
    Siege.

2. DerpPlayzMC

DerpPlayzMC I shall return shortly, as a new derp

So even if he does sell the server where will the players come from?

3. Finalninjadog

Finalninjadog Ninjas don't wish upon stars, they throw them

If you don’t want to see it die then don’t give it a reason/excuse to die, simply continue supporting the server.

Squadcraft has potential regardless of whether it’s in Surges hands, my hands, someone else’s hands.

Surge doesn’t ‘need’ to do anything regarding selling up, you; among others, just want him to do so.

Everyone has their part to play in supporting the server, even ordinary players.

P.s. Surge does still go on the server, in fact he was on yesterday.

4. surgetheurge

surgetheurge Urges of Surge Admin

im itching to revive the server

5. Chesto856

Chesto856 New Member

I hope you try to fix it i remember playing back in 2014 skywars, hungergames,factions those were the best days in this game imo it would be a shame for it to shut down
    Try to think unique think of something that no server has done yet and get the server out there advertise it as much as possible since there is alot of work put into the server some new people might be interested

Goran likes this.
  6. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is FuzzyMelons. Staff Member Mod

Please D:

7. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

You want the D?

8. TakeAnL

TakeAnL New Member

LOL
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2018 ---
    Do you remember that cringe kid ages ago? MC_DiamondBoss or something like that? Remember him?

9. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

Maybe. Wasn't he talking about fighting people?

10. Akiliaku

Akiliaku Deal with it.

I still play and just donated... So scratch that itch and get to work

11. TakeAnL

TakeAnL New Member

Jk mate. Im MC_Diamond_Boss

My ign now is _DiamqndStrafez but i play on hypixel. Friend me and see if we can start fresh, you know. I have changed