staff structure.

Discussion in 'News' started by surgetheurge, Nov 16, 2017.

1. surgetheurge

surgetheurge Urges of Surge Admin

So basically we will have a
    - mod team
    - helper team
    - bug investigations team

Members of all teams will be able to work with tickets on squadcraft.net/support/

This will let the community quickly communicate with the staff and management

Moderators will maintain the rules.
    Helpers will help players, answer questions, and create support tickets if players have issues or concerns.
    Bug team will look for dupes, exploits, bugs. They will attempt to do investigations and find out information about the bugs or the abusers doing the bugs.

2. Goran

Goran :b

Nice, there has been some bugs ive seen and players have told me.

btw what rank am I? in factions im mod but in hub i am normal

3. surgetheurge

surgetheurge Urges of Surge Admin

lol put the bugs in the ticket

didn't you get like de-staffed or something?

4. Goran

Goran :b

I dont know what happened, just that I am factions mod and I dont know how it went global to factions

5. Finalninjadog

Finalninjadog Ninjas don't wish upon stars, they throw them

Heh, reminds me that I still got no forum perms. Plus I should get global mod as I can at least somewhat moderate all the server’s even if there’s some I don’t play.

6. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is FuzzyMelons. Staff Member Mod

Yes, cause he was abusing his rank and jailing people as well as muting for no reason. I told you about it when it happened

7. ymybuddies

ymybuddies "New" member

The staff structure is actually kind of good; Unfair bans, aren't a large problem and they aren't dictatorial. The problem is that they fail to try anything new and give players a reason to play.