Stan's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Stan, Dec 22, 2014.

?

stan for mod?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. 50/50

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Stan

Stan 21

When Applying for the moderator position, please follow this guideline and answer all of the following questions to the best ability. Be honest and you will be rewarded.
    Note: Write your answers in the empty space between the lines

What is your MineCraft name?
    My minecraft name is StanmanLOL

Why do you play minecraft?
    I play minecraft to pass time by doing something I enjoy, which is video games. I play to achieve the feeling of accomplishing something, which is varied from helping others, making others comfortable, and having fun.

What is your TimeZone?
    I am on the Eastern Time Zone.

When are you usually online?
    In the afternoon, and early in the morning. (6-8AM) (2-5PM)

How many hours a day can you play? How many hours do you actually play?
    I can play the whole day if I wanted ( but that's obviously a bad idea). However I like to take a 6 hour break in between screen time.

How long have you been playing SquadCraft?
    I have been playing for about a year now. It's been a great experience. Fun games, funny kind people, and my favorite, the kits.

What's your favourite memory on SquadCraft?
    My favorite memory was when I was banned from Skywars for hacks. I practically broke down into laughter! I had a god Apple and I was cleaning up after a mod! However, I try not to fight with mods and I respect their judgement, even if it is wrong.

Where do you spend your time at SquadCraft?
    Skywars. Skywars. Skywars. That is the only server I play on! I sometimes play SG but Skywars is Addicting.

Why do you want to be a moderator? What is your goal as a SquadCraft moderator?
    I want to be on when there isn't a moderator on to help people catch hackers, talk, or just play with them! Whenever I'm on the server, there is usually no mod, so I will take that to my advantage. My goal is to make the server as best as it could be. I also am on the forums a lot so I can be put on forum patrol!

As a moderator, how will you effect SquadCraft?
    I have a strong tone, which I use to my advantage. I am fair so all players can feel safe around me. I may be very cocky and mean sometimes, but know that I can switch that lever on and off.

Do you want Mod just to have Mod next to your name?
    I don't want mod just for the name. In all honesty it would look good, but having that isn't really an advantage. I want mod to straighten up the server and keep it in shape. I want it to help others who need help. I will use the power fairly and well.

What happens if you are not chosen to be a moderator?
    I will accept that this application or my personality doesn't cut it. I will try to change the negative part of my performance. And I will keep trying.

What kind of skills do you have?
    I have a strong voice to my opinions and I use it to protect others, and to end arguements. I have a bit of humor left in me and will not be one of those mods that use periods and correct you on everything you do wrong or say wrong. I am aware of what is hacking and what isn't. I am also very self disciplined and can change my mood in a quick amount of time. I also know HTML, some Java/JavaScript and obviously know /jail, /kick, etc. I am expirenced with technology and I have a unique personality. I always put my 100% in what I love, and squad craft is one of them.

Have you ever cheated, used hacks? If so, Why?
    Hacks: no, however some believe differently.
    Cheated: I have suicuided, however I have just now stopped. I did it for the money and points, but I realized none of that matters. So I used up all my money as a punishment and started over.

How do you treat younger players?
    Equally, even though I wouldn't know if they were young or not I would treat everyone the same. If I got in an arguement with someone, the next day, I would still be his friend. I will treat him like everyone else. A younger player may a different sense of humor and tone, but I can adapt to that.

Do you use teamspeak or Skype?
    Yes I have a Skype: StanmanXD

List the things you've done to help the SquadCraft community and the SquadCraft server.
    I have made hacker reports, helped convos on forums by listing my opinion. And made plenty of friends

How many applications have you submitted before? When was the last one?
    1. The last one was about a year ago.

Is there anything else you would like to say?
    Some people here may not like me and think I hack, but Ive matured since then. I have a more mature humor, tone, and personality. I am gentleler with harsh situations and am more serious.

Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization? (doesn't have to be Minecraft)
    I am OP On my cousins server and have been a waiter for a restuarant.

Tell us about yourself, about you, your character, personality and values.
    I have matured since the good old days when I would be mad at every little thing. Now I either ignore it, finish it, or come up with a corny comeback. I have a clearer perspective of life and minecraft and am here to help. I will take negative comments seriously. I also want to help the server by modding because most of them left.

+1 if you want me as mod
    -1 if you don't and list why
    ? If you don't knwo but my app sounds good.

Things that will help you get into the elections:
    Have 100 posts (messages) on the forums.
    Not have a reputation as a toxic player.
    Get 10 likes on your mod application.
    Have to not get salty.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    Slayer77 and 1029384756 like this.
  2. Stan

Stan 21

Lol spelt title wrong xD.

1029384756 likes this.
  3. JamesM

JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

First, LOL!!!

1029384756 and Stan like this.
  4. Stan

Stan 21

Nice! Beat everyone to it! We're you the one who said "no" though? If so give me the criticsm!

JamesM likes this.
  5. 1029384756

1029384756 Herro everyone it's me! 1029384756

Very good application! People do change! And I think you have. You have become a better sport. I think you would make a good mod, especially since most have quit!

Stan likes this.
  6. Stan

Stan 21

Thanks man!

7. 1029384756

1029384756 Herro everyone it's me! 1029384756

No problem!

8. Slayer77

Slayer77 I am Ficklinrules

I'm giving you a yes on your poll and a +1, a very solid application, definetly not 100% worse than mine like you said it was lol. You're usually mature in game and I like you, best of luck ;)

Stan likes this.
  9. Stan

Stan 21

Lol thanks! I don't think I am mature in game. I can't even think of any time I've been. But I've been working on it!

Slayer77 likes this.
  10. Stan

Stan 21

Thanks 102938382 or whatever your numbers are

11. JamesM

JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

hehe..

Stan likes this.
  12. Stan

Stan 21

I just realized how sarcastic things sound when you add an exclamation point.

13. Stan

Stan 21

Any Other Comments?

14. Barnburner23

Barnburner23 Elitest Snowballer Ever, dont even mention a egg..

Its Ok, better than some I have seen +1 :D

15. Stan

Stan 21

Lol thanks BarnBurner!

16. Barnburner23

Np

17. Better than me?, LOL

18. EA_Sharks

EA_Sharks New Member

needs more detail

19. Barnburner23

No :D

20. Stan

Stan 21

Ok. However that's practically it for me. Repeating the same thing over and over again may not help, but then again most mod applications do that. I want to share something unique and not what every else says. For instance: we already know that we are supposed to improve and help the server as mod, that's pretty much implied. But repeating it in every sentence won't help me. I will take your suggestion though.