thrillinggiant9's Mod format

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by dustin, Nov 13, 2017.

1. dustin

dustin New Member

What is your Minecraft name?thrillinggiant9
    Why do you play Minecraft?I play minecraft because it makes me feel happy and I love to pvp a lot because that's like my hobby and I've been playing minecraft for about 4 or 5 years now!

What is your time zone?My timezone is Usa Florida

What single sub-server do you spend the most time on?HerobrinePvp because I'm a helper there and it is in a really bad time right now sadly.

When are you usually online?I am usually on when I get home from school which is 4:00 at the most and I play to about 9:00

How many hours a day can you play? How many hours do you actually play?I could play about 2-4 hours a day depending on when I have to work on the other server I'm staff on!

How long have you been playing SquadCraft?Man I have been playing squadcraft since I was like 9 and I'm 12 now so its a pretty long time and I look forward to starting to help this server out.

What's your favorite memory on SquadCraft?My favorite memory on SquadCraft is probably when KitPvp was the most famous because I spent most of my time there and I really want that to become popular again!

Where do you spend your time at SquadCraft?Im either on Skyblock or Factions2

Why do you want to be a moderator? What is your goal as a SquadCraft moderator?I really want to become a moderator because this is one of my favorite servers and I want to help the popularity of the server grow so I can have a lot more fun on the server again :).

As a moderator, how will you affect SquadCraft?I will affect squadcraft by being a active staff member help the chat stay clean and GET THOSE HACKERS AWAY FROM HERE lol.

Do you want Mod just to have Mod next to your name?No I want mod so I can actually help the server with making it grow and so I can get people to actually stop cursing in chat!

What happens if you are not chosen to be a moderator?I will wait and think what can I do to improve my application so I can maybe try and again and get accepted!

What kind of skills do you have?I am pretty good at pex I'm also good at commands and helping players with their questions if they have any.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?I've been banned on other servers for advertising but now I realize that advertising is a bat thing to do because it will make the players on the server think that the staff are not good for not muting me and clearing chat then they will leave and go to the ip that is in chat.

Have you ever cheated, used hacks? If so, why?No I have never used hacks because I think that is just a waste of time and it makes the game easy and not fun for other players!

How do you treat younger players?You treat young players as u treat everyone else (which should be nice).

Do you use TeamSpeak or skype?I use skype and discord.

List the things you've done to help the SquadCraft community and the SquadCraft server.I've tried my best to keep chat clean but it usually doesn't work because I'm a member and it makes them do it more sooo.....

How many applications have you submitted before? When was the last one?This is my 1st one I'm pretty sure unless I don't remember.

Is there anything else you would like to say?I would like to say what I do as a hobby I play football and basketball and of course minecraft.

Do you have any experience as a staff member of any organization? (doesn't have to be Minecraft)Yes I have experience with being staff two servers I've been head-admin and Helper the one I was Head-Admin on is sadly down now but the one where I'm helper is still up and running.

Tell us about yourself, about you, your character, personality and values.Im a nice guy that likes to play minecraft basketball and football I am a helpful person also and that is all I have to say!!!!!!

2. Finalninjadog

Finalninjadog Ninjas don't wish upon stars, they throw them

Whilst I’m not in much of a position to present my typical response to applications, in the name of passing fair judgement on the applicant, I have the following to say.

Thrillinggiant has been punished on multiple occasions in the past, most notably for spamming however I have a feeling there were other reasons involved. He has however apologised, although I haven’t been on/seen him in order to find out whether he meant it.

There’s also the usual points related to some apps such as bolder answers and responses that don’t actually answer the question, but that’s nothing new as a fair few applicants have set that example in the past.

That is all.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017