zombieblood208 mod app

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by zombieblood208, Nov 4, 2016.

1. AniJan

AniJan Hard work betrays little, But dreams betray many

fuk u

iDontKnowAnymore likes this.
  2. Finalninjadog

Finalninjadog Ninjas don't wish upon stars, they throw them

It depends on how the server rules work and how the staff enforce (or used to, with the server in it's current state) enforce it. Personally, and I think this applies (/applied) in the past on the server (although never had an interest in becoming staff here so this may or may not be correct), I'd say that swearing is swearing, doesn't matter who it's to, reasons for the profanity, what the word is and therefore any profanity counts.

But people have different opinions on what profanity is, whether and/or when it's acceptable to use or not, what words count as swearing, how severe certain words are etc. Plus, since it is an unwritten yet enforced (or has been on Skyblock at least) rule then pretty unclear. If a member of staff were to list the full details of the use of profanity on the server, then we'd have more concrete guidelines. Even if the chat filter differs between servers, since profanity is filtered on skyblock and skywars but on on kitpvp2, again, I don't know the full details behind which server has what and don't have much interest in finding out.

Even so, if it's been enforced in the past, then someone who wants to be a staff member should be setting an example rather than just letting everyone loose to do what they please and just becoming a tyrant to those they don't like, which is what I see happening in this case should Zombie get accepted.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  3. AniJan

I never did. I decided not to read this long of an opinion that's both vacuous and a big waste of my time.

4. Finalninjadog

[​IMG][​IMG]

Young'uns these days, can't even be bothered to read a few paragraphs. Tsk tsk.

[​IMG]

Short enough for everyone to read? Good, enjoy it while it lasts ;)

5. AniJan

Yes, because I can't read a couple of paragraphs I have no interest in. Especially when it's about something stupid.
    Damn, are you giving a tone of condescension? That's pretty annoying.

6. Finalninjadog

Well since you can't be bothered to read a few paragraphs, there's no need to waste time trying to prove a point about what I've written. I've already provided my reasoning and the fact that I don't care about whether you approve of it or not.

Interpret it how you will, but condescension was not intentional. But then again, the same could be said about some of the points you've made. In which case, practice what you preach.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  7. Im not your friend tho. jkLOL

Its not like ur not young lol.

8. Finalninjadog

Yes, but its not like I'm not older than most people on these forums either.

9. I mean ur not older then 20 arent u? under 20 is still young lol.

10. Finalninjadog

Some cultures would have considered someone to be an adult even before 20. But you are correct, I'm not older than 20.

11. lordnelson12

lordnelson12 I'm a cute little pussy :>

I'll be honest with you. He won't be able to make any change what so ever to squadcraft mod or not.

12. AniJan

When did I ever show condescension in any of my points? They were all just my opinions and my views about your actions and thoughts.

13. Finalninjadog

^ Should be self explanatory

Anyway, one could reference the fact that you have a habit of openly expressing your dissatisfaction to posts/threads you don't approve of, despite the fact that you can't be bothered to read the whole post. That could class as condescension.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  14. Revelutionz

Revelutionz That one dutch guy

Well when is this going to be denied,
    He doesn't really show mod worthly things in this app hes just argueing with everyone

15. Its not like any mod would bother looking at a dead server thread. u should snap me more btw dad

16. Revelutionz

Revelutionz That one dutch guy

But i dont wanna make you crazy about me

17. boi

18. lordnelson12

Why are you guys still arguing? What is the importance in this.

19. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is FuzzyMelons. Staff Member Mod

Oh man, I come back to this

20. lordnelson12

Welcome back.