;

Discussion in 'In-Game Server Improvements' started by HacksiesPoo, Jul 27, 2019.

1. HacksiesPoo

HacksiesPoo New Member

ok some of yall remember me as Error_Unknown_Id yea cringe but i was watching a youtube video and NoahCraft was in my recommendation and i seen squadcraft and brooooo this brought hella memories ever since i was like what 11/ 12 LMFAO and i joined the server and everything is changed and now im here and yooo yall were like good friends i miss all the OG people. slowalmond oh god LMAO jaydubb . jraptor . cheeesequacks :( i remember playing factions. u guys were dope. anyone still plays? (not just minecraft) i fucking miss everyone man. skywars was fun asf especially when i number 1 and the only one with no rank lmao. heres my discord if anyone is still out there justino#1283 i wish this server was still a thing it was so fun playng with u guys and thank u guys for everything (cringe) LFMOA <3 ily

JRaps and MetaMonkeyz like this.
  2. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is SnowBagel. Staff Member Mod

Aye I remember you Error in kitpvp

3. Sloww

Sloww ily

WHATS UR DISCORDDD

MetaMonkeyz likes this.
  4. MetaMonkeyz

MetaMonkeyz Ign is SnowBagel. Staff Member Mod

^^^

5. JRaps

JRaps The mighty, fierce, gummyworm-loving JRaptor

Missed you too buddy. Jay and I have started playing again occasionally. If you ever wanna re-visit the good old times with us, let me know. ;)