dupe

Discussion in 'General chat' started by surgetheurge, Sep 3, 2015.

  1. surgetheurge

    surgetheurge Urges of Surge Admin

    Okay so there is a dupe going on. I don't know how to do it but that's why I am making this post. The person that shows me how to do the dupe will get $250 store credit. Basically the dupe let's you get raw materials like bedrock, gaps, creepereggs, obsidian. However it doesn't work for complicated items. So it does dupe cratekeys and unique god armor, however the crate keys don't work, and the god armor doesn't have any enchantments or a name. So the duping process removes any kind of special attributes on the item, including enchantments.
     
    fastenedmender6 YT likes this.
  2. Revvvelutionsss

    Revvvelutionsss Random Dutch Guy

    Thats really alot of credit
     
  3. FlyingCroc

    FlyingCroc g_p is incredibly hot

  4. smeags

    smeags Intentionally Philosophical

    Is that implying he actually does it or just has the knowledge of how to do it.
     
  5. TcWxFUSIONS

    TcWxFUSIONS Mostly known as Joey

    He doesn't do it he just knows how to as he knows people that do it.
     
  6. smeags

    smeags Intentionally Philosophical

    k
     
  7. BunnySlayah69

    BunnySlayah69 BunnehPvP

    Surge, if you want me to teach you just reply and ill make a video or we can skype and ill screenshare, i know how to do this Because mamba told me how to @surgetheurge

    I am Uploading A video Right now on how to Do it (Edit)
     
  8. rip

    rip New Member

    Buy me supporter I'll give a chicken spawner on FACSFACS
     
  9. BunnySlayah69

    BunnySlayah69 BunnehPvP

    I dont have anymoney, But if I do get the $250, I might get you supporter, Depends if you're online.
     
  10. Lostvayne

    Lostvayne I'll dance alone tonight Staff Member Mod

    What about me I wants a rank I poor pls ;'(
     
  11. TcWxFUSIONS

    TcWxFUSIONS Mostly known as Joey

    Same :(
     
  12. Revvvelutionsss

    Revvvelutionsss Random Dutch Guy

    Dude im an op crafter and coal on sg cus thats shows your ogness

    But let him buy stuff for himself guys xD
    If you want the price find out how
     
  13. BunnySlayah69

    BunnySlayah69 BunnehPvP

    Apparently you abused it alot last ngith with ranger and seth Lol also I was gonna get yo bedrock but you always mute me and call me "f*****" in ts XD + I havnt even goten any money.
     
  14. TcWxFUSIONS

    TcWxFUSIONS Mostly known as Joey

    We besties <3
     
  15. Grey

    Grey Trying to educate ajain and broomstick a bit

    Meh m8
     
  16. Patrick

    Patrick Former Staff

    Marks my babe so he'd deff spend it on me who barely plays mc anymore xD @BunnySlayah69
     
  17. BunnySlayah69

    BunnySlayah69 BunnehPvP

    Lol I was gonna get thesnowglobe emerald If i get the monies
    you called me Marky
     
  18. TcWxFUSIONS

    TcWxFUSIONS Mostly known as Joey

    Ive never called you Marky.
     
  19. Patrick

    Patrick Former Staff

    Psh just buy me like gold bb just to be swaggy on SCddoscentralFactions
     
  20. Revvvelutionsss

    Revvvelutionsss Random Dutch Guy

    hey babe ;)

    That moment when you money and everyone is your friend xD
     
  21. BunnySlayah69

    BunnySlayah69 BunnehPvP

    I have no monies, Its up to surge if he is going to actually give me it XD

    On ts you're like "Markayyyy" and i said joeyyyy then you said im bad

    Ik, I was thinking about that XD because you didnt ask if i get this Money ill give you a twenty dolla rank on any squad server.
     
  22. FlyingCroc

    FlyingCroc g_p is incredibly hot

    but... my chicken spawner ,-,
     
  23. g_p

    g_p grondewa

    i somehow duped 2sets of p4 unbreak, a p7 set of unbreak and a stack of gaps. No idea how tho, i gave them to @Lostvayne then went to a diff server and when i came back on like an hour later i still had all the stuff in my chest c:
     
  24. Revvvelutionsss

    Revvvelutionsss Random Dutch Guy

    Thank you but i dont really need a rank babe
    But if you want to give it thank you very much
     
  25. FlyingCroc

    FlyingCroc g_p is incredibly hot

    what you're saying is you like swedish motor cycles
     
  26. Revvvelutionsss

    Revvvelutionsss Random Dutch Guy

    Ofc i do
     
  27. Lostvayne

    Lostvayne I'll dance alone tonight Staff Member Mod

    I didn't abuse it lol, They told me how to do it but then they said it didn't work but they said some complicated method did work but that method is too much work for me, and stop moaning in ts or I will mute you every time I unmute you like two minutes later tho lol
     
  28. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    get me supporter and ill give u a million hugs : D
     
  29. BunnySlayah69

    BunnySlayah69 BunnehPvP

    If you played xD, send this to surge and I might c;
     
  30. Revvvelutionsss

    Revvvelutionsss Random Dutch Guy

    Money cant buy hugs,

    Even tho it can buy a ticket to australia to hug mark

    But you get the point xD
     
  31. FlyingCroc

    FlyingCroc g_p is incredibly hot

    bunny said he would buy me god on skywars evolved so everyone go away
     
  32. surgetheurge

    surgetheurge Urges of Surge Admin

    added bunny on skype. waiting for him to get on.
     
  33. Revvvelutionsss

    Revvvelutionsss Random Dutch Guy

    He lives in australia so hes asleep rn im sure he will be back in a couple hours
     
  34. cdennis02

    cdennis02 Forums Addict/OmegaAso

    If he knows it then GG @BunnySlayah69 thank you also for helping out SquadCraft again
     
  35. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    excuse me I have started playing kitpvp on cp more often now so c:<

    p.s. why would I ask for something I wouldn't use? xD

    but my hugs are speshul
     
  36. BunnySlayah69

    BunnySlayah69 BunnehPvP

    On cp?
     
  37. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    compooter
     
  38. Maxxy

    Maxxy •Ex-Devil•

    Get me all ze kits on kitpvp and I'll give you all ze cookies :>
     
  39. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    *steals all your cookies*

    *starts backing up slowly* (;¬_¬
     
  40. Maxxy

    Maxxy •Ex-Devil•

    Damnit Legolas!
     
  41. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    shut up ):
     
  42. BunnySlayah69

    BunnySlayah69 BunnehPvP

    @Maxxy you told me to tag you and i needed to waste 10 char
     
  43. MLGProGamer123

    MLGProGamer123 Viva La Vida

    Well we all know that bunny is a s*** a***** now.
     
  44. Hen_Slime

    Hen_Slime The thing is , I like me , but you don't

    @surgetheurge I know how to do it. I'll do it for free no need to pay me. But if u chip in a free rankup for me on prison that won't go unnoticed
     

Share This Page