Favorite forums player pt. 2

Discussion in 'General chat' started by cdennis02, May 2, 2015.

?

Who

  1. xSkaro

    6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Emuturd

    4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. xJango

    2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Bolt_The_Man

    1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. JamesM

    3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Maxxy

    2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Dav

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Lostvayne

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. cdennis02

    cdennis02 Forums Addict/OmegaAso

    Pt. 2 who will be the chosen one
     
  2. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    I'm dying,

    "xscaro"
     
    Juuzou_x likes this.
  3. GG10HeartedPvP

    GG10HeartedPvP Callum + Josh = Jallum <3

    Ikr

    And "Emmu"
     
  4. JamesM

    JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

    THANK YOU!!!
     
    cdennis02 likes this.
  5. AjainWazHere

    AjainWazHere Recovering CS:GO Addict

  6. EA_Sharks

    EA_Sharks New Member

    I fixed the spelling errors in the poll so no one died.
     
    Juuzou_x likes this.
  7. JamesM

    JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

    You didn't fix Bolt.
     
  8. EA_Sharks

    EA_Sharks New Member

    I think cdennis did that on purpose
     
  9. GG10HeartedPvP

    GG10HeartedPvP Callum + Josh = Jallum <3

    Those errors were so bad. XD

    Wow, I'm the only one who voted for @Emuturd..
     
  10. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    nope
     
  11. GG10HeartedPvP

    GG10HeartedPvP Callum + Josh = Jallum <3

    Oh, well I was the first to VOTE for Emuturd XD
     
  12. xJango

    xJango Back from the dead..

    Why am I on here? Well whilst I'm here I'm gonna stay neutral.

    VOTE JANGO FOR PRESIDENT!
    FREE DURITOS FOR ALL!
     
  13. LeMishu

    LeMishu "Don't do today what you can do to tomorrow."

    I vote for
    Bolt_The_Woman.
     
    Davinder likes this.
  14. EA_Sharks

    EA_Sharks New Member

    Are you attempting to insult Bolt by referring to him as a female?
     
  15. Bolt_The_Man

    Bolt_The_Man Skywars Addict Staff Member Mod

    It was hard to choose between Emutard or JamesM but I have to vote JamesM because I've known him for ages and I don't really speak to Emutard but I see your both very active. Keep up the good work guys.
    LeMishu thanks for voting for me and EA_Sharks people always call me Bolt_The_Woman it does get a bit annoying sometimes but it makes me laugh but thanks for sticking up for me. I appreciate it.
    Thanks.
     
    LeMishu likes this.
  16. Datti123

    Datti123 Some Austrian,

    Clearly xSkaro wins
     
  17. Davinder

    Davinder New Member

    omg how could you miss out me and @Lostvayne again... dude we are like more popular than all you kids mcmmo and kitpvp gods they call us


    Dat grammar



    I voted Emma #EMMA4ADMIN
     
    Last edited: May 4, 2015
    Lostvayne likes this.
  18. Robbin

    Robbin PukingRainbowz's Cousin

    Hey hey hey I don't see my name on the list

    [​IMG]
     
  19. Davinder

    Davinder New Member

    He doesn't want to upset you when no one votes for you
     
  20. Robbin

    Robbin PukingRainbowz's Cousin

    Oh I see how it is :p

    What aboot @EA_Sharks she's not on the list and I was going to vote for her.

    <-- see what I did there xD
     
  21. Davinder

    Davinder New Member

    All I see is you being desperate... is that what I was supposed to see?




    EA_Sharks isn't on here because she's on the other one... Duh
     
  22. CertifiedGrammarCop2

    CertifiedGrammarCop2 Forum Troll

    What about me???? :_:
     
  23. Robbin

    Robbin PukingRainbowz's Cousin

    I feel you bro, the same thing happened to me.
     
  24. CertifiedGrammarCop2

    CertifiedGrammarCop2 Forum Troll

    It's ok. Someday, we will show these losers who is boss!!!!
     
    Robbin likes this.
  25. Robbin

    Robbin PukingRainbowz's Cousin

    [​IMG] We'll show them
     
  26. cdennis02

    cdennis02 Forums Addict/OmegaAso

    Robbin likes this.

Share This Page