Favorite forums player

Discussion in 'General chat' started by cdennis02, May 1, 2015.

?

Who?

  1. EA_Sharks

    7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  2. PukingRainbowz

    5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. MCSmelter

    7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  4. Boomstick

    1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  5. Robbin

    1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Skarmick

    2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  7. TheHydraPhoenix

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. surgetheurge

    2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  9. OmegaAso

    1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  10. AJAIN

    5 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cdennis02

    cdennis02 Forums Addict/OmegaAso

    MCSmelter likes this.
  2. Juuzou_x

    Juuzou_x iiDragonZz Staff Member Mod

    #EAallTheWay <3
     
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
    EA_Sharks likes this.
  3. EA_Sharks

    EA_Sharks New Member

    MCBanter Coldplay god
    anddddd
    Fulffu

     
    MCSmelter likes this.
  4. Maxxy

    Maxxy •Ex-Devil•

    Dude, I'm also well known on the forums ;-; and in Kitpvp
     
  5. cdennis02

    cdennis02 Forums Addict/OmegaAso

    *facepalm
    I always forget someone
     
  6. CertifiedGrammarCop2

    CertifiedGrammarCop2 Forum Troll

    Cmon, no respect for forum trolls. :_:.
     
  7. UniverseGod

    UniverseGod New Member

    Where's fadilycraft? :(

    Why do you wanna be on it? Lmao
     
  8. AjainWazHere

    AjainWazHere Recovering CS:GO Addict

    ;o I'm up dere


    I doubt anyone will vote for me due to the haters. But thanks cdennis <5
     
  9. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    :')

    Voted chu, of course.
     
    EA_Sharks likes this.
  10. EA_Sharks

    EA_Sharks New Member

    U get de tew votes
     
    PukingRainbowz likes this.
  11. JamesM

    JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

    Y df u downt put meh on der?!!?
     
  12. MCSmelter

    MCSmelter The Maul Awakens

  13. cdennis02

    cdennis02 Forums Addict/OmegaAso

    Sorry forgot u also
     
  14. GG10HeartedPvP

    GG10HeartedPvP Callum + Josh = Jallum <3

    Why is emu not here?From our conversations she seems like a well known and responsible player.
     
    PukingRainbowz likes this.
  15. cdennis02

    cdennis02 Forums Addict/OmegaAso

    Sorry I'll make a part 2 for the people I forgot
     
  16. xJango

    xJango Back from the dead..

    I see I'm not on there. I'm going to go and cry in a corner, listen to Rihanna and eat ice-cream. Bye :(
     
  17. Bolt_The_Man

    Bolt_The_Man Skywars Addict Staff Member Mod

    MCSmelter or EA_Sharks

    Thanks for the like on my comment.
     
    Juuzou_x and EA_Sharks like this.
  18. xSkaro

    xSkaro ey

    You want to be in everything.
    That sounds weird o.o
     
    Juuzou_x and PukingRainbowz like this.
  19. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    ;)
     
  20. AjainWazHere

    AjainWazHere Recovering CS:GO Addict

    I vote pookq
     
    PukingRainbowz likes this.
  21. JamesM

    JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

    Coz I've been here for a long time and people have liked me along the way ;-;

    Dat Grammar
     
  22. AjainWazHere

    AjainWazHere Recovering CS:GO Addict

    Who voted for me?
    I'm just interested because of all the hate I've been getting the past week >->
     
  23. JamesM

    JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

    Me bruh.
     
    AjainWazHere likes this.
  24. AjainWazHere

    AjainWazHere Recovering CS:GO Addict

    Awe ty <55
     
  25. Robbin

    Robbin PukingRainbowz's Cousin

    EA_Sharks likes this.
  26. EA_Sharks

    EA_Sharks New Member

    Emma Watson <3
     
    xSkaro and Robbin like this.
  27. Maxxy

    Maxxy •Ex-Devil•

    Someone doesn't play kitpvp...... I'm actually pretty well known on kitpvp, that's why. There are different people who are well known on different parts of the server, and I am one of them.
     
  28. Davinder

    Davinder New Member

    wow im not on there im like the most popular popular kid ever omg im going to go cry in a corner eating icecream and listening to taylor swift.

    will it make me popular like James if i say "Dat Grammar" after every comment I do?


    Dat Grammar
     
  29. Lostvayne

    Lostvayne I'll dance alone tonight Staff Member Mod

    I was well known on kitpvp as well, back in the old KitPvP OG Days that me and asus belong to, now I am only well known on mcmmo because I am on for so long, being a no life at the game XD

    How did they forget Dav?! Like, he should be number one or somethin'.
     
    Maxxy likes this.
  30. Davinder

    Davinder New Member

    ikr, how could they forget #1 mcmmo god slender? this is outragous
     
    MCSmelter and Lostvayne like this.

Share This Page