Follow meh <3

Discussion in 'General chat' started by butt313, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    Follow meh plz i givez free Hugz and Candy
     
  2. Slayer77

    Slayer77 I am Ficklinrules

    Do you really want to buy your followers?
     
  3. MCSmelter

    MCSmelter The Maul Awakens

    hugs=money
     
  4. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

    Get me emerald
     
    MCSmelter likes this.
  5. Datti123

    Datti123 Some Austrian,

    Get me gold on skywars or berserker on kitpvp and I will follow you;-)
     
  6. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

    Datai can you get me emerlad :p
     
  7. CheeseQuacks

    CheeseQuacks Everyone should use the most OP kits they can!

    Follow me for nudes.
     
    butt313 likes this.
  8. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    no --_-- I get fwends ranks not strangers >:3
     
    Minion2317 likes this.
  9. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    Done now send me teh pics
     
  10. Datti123

    Datti123 Some Austrian,

    ;-)
     
    CoolDuck likes this.
  11. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    "Starts to Look at pics" <00>
     
    Minion2317 likes this.
  12. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

    Pweas i friend
     
  13. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    It cost ya :3 not free kidz
     
  14. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

    What will your friendship cost
     
  15. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    5Mil 8 stacks of gapps andd. A fwend
     
  16. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

    At that rate get me bedrock
     
  17. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

  18. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

  19. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

  20. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

    Get me bedrock!
     
  21. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    no :#;3;;;;;;;;3;;33;3;
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page