Germany VS ???

Discussion in 'General chat' started by butt313, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    Germany VS ????
    Who do u thnk Germany will go against..?
    I think Holland :3.
     
  2. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

  3. MCSmelter

    MCSmelter The Maul Awakens

    costa rica, although england still have a glimmer of hope, i suppose :(
     
  4. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    They are out..... <.<
     
  5. MCSmelter

    MCSmelter The Maul Awakens

    but it's never ogre.
     
  6. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    you are right, its not ogre...
     
  7. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    Yes it's oger for them they will neber mak it tu teh finals laik Germany,Brazil,Argentina,Netherlands ETC..
     
  8. MCSmelter

    MCSmelter The Maul Awakens

    ;_; pl0x dunt remov mah hop/
     
  9. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    but ITS NEVER OGRE!!!!!
     
    MCSmelter likes this.
  10. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    The match is Kloose doe xD
     
  11. Yum44

    Yum44 Zlol13's brother

    MYAHHAHAHaHAHAHAHHA
     
  12. FireAnAntMan

    FireAnAntMan New Member

    DEY R SO PUNNY
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page