NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Discussion in 'General chat' started by butt313, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    HOLLAND LOST! NOOO I KRI SU MUCH EFF YEW ARGENTINA!
     
  2. TheOrangePanda2

    TheOrangePanda2 Profile Pic :P

    IKR i was gonna say this i cri i cir D: ITS ALL OVER !!!!! I CRI
     
  3. Jonny_503

    Jonny_503 Guest

    wut. oh lol technically 2-4

    IDC go messi
     
  4. Whiteg1122

    Whiteg1122 New Member

    Poor Rev D':
     
  5. TheOrangePanda2

    TheOrangePanda2 Profile Pic :P

    ITS ALL OVER I OWE MY FREIND 40$ shit
     
  6. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

    Well aegetinia didnt play well if i have to be true.
    Holland played stronged but didnt had the "luck" to get a goal.

    Robben did 1step to much or he would score.

    And Cillese isnt a "Line Keeper" like Tim Krul.


    I think argatinia had that good luck with the penalties.

    Holland dint play as we know them same for argatinia.
     
  7. crazyepicmonster

    crazyepicmonster Skywars Pro (ish)

    In other words.... Germany will win.
     
    FireAnAntMan likes this.
  8. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

  9. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    I kri ;-;
    IK how u feel );
     
  10. Buritomaker

    Buritomaker New Member

    Well in the Germany game we saw how shit Brazil were without neymar and messi v noeur is gonna be close and van Percy was sick before the game so if he was guchi the Dutch would have won.
     
    CheeseQuacks likes this.
  11. CheeseQuacks

    CheeseQuacks Everyone should use the most OP kits they can!

    GERMANY!
     
    FireAnAntMan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page