Quitting Squadcraft...................

Discussion in 'General chat' started by butt313, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    I will be leaving Squadcraft because it is too boring now. The server has went downhill so fast and it is nothing like it was when Noah was here.All the good PVPers left squad cuz it gets boring maybe the server will get better admins than Yonda cuz he is an abuseive Admin. I will never plah on squad again :D

    GoodBye -Butt313 (Former Squadcraft Member)
     
  2. Yum44

    Yum44 Zlol13's brother

  3. Thomas

    Thomas The sexy samy

    I do not care. Another reason you probably quit was you got banned every 2 minutes
     
    Shadow likes this.
  4. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    Ive been having a bad day my internet is being slow and my yahoo email is being hacked but this cheered me up!

    P.S Noah was a horrible owner, Yonda and Surge are way better :D
     
    MCSmelter likes this.
  5. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    Yonda abuses.....
     
  6. Thomas

    Thomas The sexy samy

    Im in Australia!
     
  7. Beaky67

    Beaky67 Mega Super Ultra Troll

  8. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    Nope!
     
  9. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    and me and yum and jonny and nick and jello and so on and so on
     
    Beaky67 likes this.
  10. Thomas

    Thomas The sexy samy

    U obviously don't realise he can ban you if you hack
    Learn something new every day eh
     
  11. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    I dont care..
    Yes he does.
    I dont even know u but.. ok..
     
  12. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    Kewl
     
  13. Thomas

    Thomas The sexy samy

    I thought you quit
     
  14. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    Oh and at least we have a bad pvper leaving! :DDD
     
  15. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    FFS I didnt hack!
    Dont u UNDERSTAND u fucking Australian CUNT!
     
  16. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    Uh when did yonda abuse show me proof scrub
     
  17. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    dont swear mr hacker
     
    Minion2317 likes this.
  18. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    XD im not bad im better than u in pvp kid.
     
  19. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    no ur not :D
     
  20. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

    Very very rude
     
  21. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    I Dont Hack........................
     
  22. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    STFU
     
  23. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    wat do u play? factions? that would explain alot...
     
    Minion2317 likes this.
  24. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    Dont be rude little boy.
     
    JRaptor77 likes this.
  25. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    Like sw is any better?
     
  26. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    Dont tell me what to do ok?
     
  27. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    Sw isn't full of hacking/ddosing 8 yr olds like u
     
    Minion2317 likes this.
  28. Yum44

    Yum44 Zlol13's brother

    Guess what. GTFO. Noone likes you on here, so just go. Try not to come back, please =]
     
  29. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

    Locked
    We dont ***** care that you quit.
    You arent important.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page