See if you can read this type it out winner gets a stack of gapps on mcmmo.

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Chezreyes12, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chezreyes12

    Chezreyes12 Potion PvPer

    1v1kedi720blazenoscopeacrossthemapbeanernerdfegstimpayrefilFaZeTemperrshotacrossthemapdoubleyyinstaswapsurgetheurgetostrongsquadcraftforlifeimsogoodatpvpjk360fastscopenerdsquad720chezisgood.

    if you can read this put comment below then first one to type the whole thing with spaces gets a stack of gapps on mcmmo.

    good luck, have fun :D
     
  2. roderickkidsftw

    roderickkidsftw Kitpvp Staff

    1v1kedi720blazenoscopeacrossthemapbeanernerdfegstimpayrefilFaZeTemperrshotacrossthemapdoubleyyinstaswapsurgetheurgetostrongsquadcraftforlifeimsogoodatpvpjk360fastscopenerdsquad720chezisgood ha jk
     
  3. Chezreyes12

    Chezreyes12 Potion PvPer

    hahaha with spaces bud
     
  4. roderickkidsftw

    roderickkidsftw Kitpvp Staff

    I did it on purpose 0.0
     
  5. Chezreyes12

    Chezreyes12 Potion PvPer

    lol
     
  6. Bear445

    Bear445 Youtuber

    I could do it but I can't be bothered. The prize is crap.
     
  7. Chezreyes12

    Chezreyes12 Potion PvPer

    hahahah lol
     
  8. JamesM

    JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

    1 v 1 k e d i 7 2 0 b l a z e n o s c o p e a c r o s s t h e m a p b e a n e r n e r d f e g s t i m p a y r e f i l F a Z e T e m p e r r s h o t a c r o s s t h e m a p d o u b l e y y i n s t a s w a p s u r g e t h e u r g e t o s t r o n g s q u a d c r a f t f o r l i f e i m s o g o o d a t p v p j k 3 6 0 f a s t s c o p e n e r d s q u a d 7 2 0 c h e z i s g o o d .
     
    EA_Sharks likes this.
  9. Bear445

    Bear445 Youtuber

    You just put spaces in between every letter. Wrong. The spaces have to be between every word.
     
  10. JamesM

    JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

    Oops! My mistake, thank you :)

    But now I can't be botherd editing xD
     
  11. TcWxFUSIONS

    TcWxFUSIONS Mostly known as Joey

    By any chance the gapples duped?
     
  12. Chezreyes12

    Chezreyes12 Potion PvPer

    no :/. dont be rude to me i only have 10 stacks of gapps in the while server. plus is duping gapps a thing i thought it was on ceggs from what i heared

    yea what he said XD
     
  13. TcWxFUSIONS

    TcWxFUSIONS Mostly known as Joey

    How was I being rude? I was just asking a simple question and only 10 stacks?
     
  14. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    1v1 ked i720blazenoscope across the map beanernerd fegs time a refil Faze Temperrs hot across the map doubleyy insta swaps surgetheurge to strong squadcraft for I'm so good at pvp jk 36 sofast scoper squadcraft quad 720 chez is good.

    I hope you remember what I mean by,"I do have a lot of time on my hands"
    @Yum44

    Oh & I win ;3
     
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    Yum44 likes this.
  15. Chezreyes12

    Chezreyes12 Potion PvPer

    thats not aloy compared to what other people have lol some people have like dubs of gapps so yea but sorry. they are legit

    lol u spelled some words wrong and some words that were put together are suppose to have spaces good try tho XD :D
     
  16. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    V.V

    Alright

    1v1ked i720blazenoscopeacrossthemap beanernerd fegst im pay refil FaZe Temperr shot across the map doubleyy instaswap surgetheurge to strong squadcraft for life I'm so good at pvp jk 360fastscopenerdsquad720 chez is good
     
  17. Chezreyes12

    Chezreyes12 Potion PvPer

    nope. almost u spelled one word wrong and theres suppose to be a space somewhere in i720blazenoscopeacrossthemap
    and in360fastscopenerdsquad720
     
  18. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    1v1ked i720blazenoscope acrossthemap beanernerd fegst im pay refil FaZe Temperr shot across the map doubleyy instaswap surgetheurge to strong squadcraft for life I'm so good at pvp jk 360fastscope nerdsquad720 chez is good
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page