Selfies :O

Discussion in 'General chat' started by butt313, Jun 7, 2014.

?

Shud i take a slefie?

  1. Yes

    10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

    1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Screw you

    7 vote(s)
    43.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    Who wants me to take a selfie?
    Commens saying "I" and I will post it <3
     
    Minion2317 likes this.
  2. Datti123

    Datti123 Some Austrian,

    i
     
    CoolDuck likes this.
  3. Thomas

    Thomas The sexy samy

  4. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

  5. crazyepicmonster

    crazyepicmonster Skywars Pro (ish)

  6. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

    Me?
     
    CoolDuck likes this.
  7. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

    I took one
     

    Attached Files:

    CoolDuck likes this.
  8. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

    Too hot to handle
     
  9. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

    Btw im 14
     
  10. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

  11. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    u look 17 tbh....
     
  12. Minion2317

    Minion2317 smeags and madi are bae

    Post it!
     
  13. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    I want u to take a selfie not a slefie :)
     
    Minion2317 likes this.
  14. Datti123

    Datti123 Some Austrian,

    lel you look 17
     
    CoolDuck likes this.
  15. WillCraftHD_FTW

    WillCraftHD_FTW got banned for advertising.

    ikr
     
  16. mordikia

    mordikia Kill_That_Bunny

  17. Ibzzz

    Ibzzz ...

    #BathroomSelfieBecauseICantTakeItAnywhereElseOrMyParentsWillSeeMeAndItWillBeRealAwkward xD
     
  18. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    #NoSelfiesTodayCuzImALazyBasterdWhoCantDoAnything#Swag#YOLO#LOOL
     
  19. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    #NoSelfiesTodayCuzImALazyBasterdWhoCantDoAnything#Swag#YOLO#LOOL
     
  20. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

    Yep it will be akward then...
     
  21. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

    I
     
  22. butt313

    butt313 I Dont Know What To Do With My Life ._.

    Fine the Selfie will be taken...... I hate all of you <3
     
    Creeping55 likes this.
  23. Datti123

    Datti123 Some Austrian,

    Lol
     
    CoolDuck likes this.
  24. Nosweg

    Nosweg The Sweg God | Quitted

    Wow you are taking much time
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page