The coolest satanist you'll ever see

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Yummy, Aug 25, 2015.

  1. Yummy

    Yummy Zlol13's brother

  2. EA_Sharks

    EA_Sharks New Member

    Don't do drugs
     
    cool likes this.
  3. MLGProGamer123

    MLGProGamer123 Viva La Vida

    Saw his face and thought he was Satan
     
    Maxxy likes this.
  4. rip

    rip New Member

    I saw his face and thought surge
     
    TheHydraPhoenix and Yummy like this.
  5. Ibzzz

    Ibzzz ...

    I saw this on Facebook and watched 10 seconds of it then I got scared. Don't judge me
     
    _Tatters_13 likes this.
  6. smeags

    smeags Intentionally Philosophical

    This guy may have a moderate to severe D&D addiction.
    Half expected him to shout out; 'A wild troll appears! Flee or fight?'
     
  7. g_p

    g_p grondewa

    satan's pretty cool
     
    Yummy likes this.
  8. Yummy

    Yummy Zlol13's brother

    NOTICE ME SENPAI, NOTICE ME



    ...




    leave me ALAYHWN
     
  9. Lexilou11

    Lexilou11 New Member

    the way he said it... I lost it lmao
     
    MLGProGamer123 and Yummy like this.
  10. Yummy

    Yummy Zlol13's brother

    I KNOW I WATCHED IT 7 TIMES THIS MORNING XD JUST THOSE PARTS
     
  11. MLGProGamer123

    MLGProGamer123 Viva La Vida

    NOTICE ME SENPAI
     
  12. Yummy

    Yummy Zlol13's brother

  13. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    that girl in the back is me in this situation
     
  14. MLGProGamer123

    MLGProGamer123 Viva La Vida

    *pompous English accent* Notice me, Senpai!

    Apparently this guy was just a troll lel (I think idk)
     
  15. Yummy

    Yummy Zlol13's brother

    That wasn't English lol
     
  16. MLGProGamer123

    MLGProGamer123 Viva La Vida

    Idek
     
  17. Yummy

    Yummy Zlol13's brother

    Has no one noticed he's wearing a fuckin fedora like a boss?
     
    FireAnAntMan likes this.
  18. EdibleBananas

    EdibleBananas SHADOWHUNTER743 / IllogicalSteve

    just putting this out there
     
    EA_Sharks likes this.

Share This Page