who really am I? -fattty

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Marcusthekid, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcusthekid

    Marcusthekid [Gold] on skywars

    Yes yes you read this right the profile pic is me
    When I was 11 now I am 81

    My signature shows how I look now
     
  2. Stealthyyyy

    Stealthyyyy The God of Stealth

  3. Jonny_503

    Jonny_503 Guest

    speechless jonny is speechless.
     
    Rick Harrison and Marcusthekid like this.
  4. Marcusthekid

    Marcusthekid [Gold] on skywars

    Oh m8 can I have nuttela
     
  5. Jonny_503

    Jonny_503 Guest

    not if your gonna spell it wrong m8
     
    Datti123, Yum44 and Rick Harrison like this.
  6. Marcusthekid

    Marcusthekid [Gold] on skywars

    M8 I am lazy dael worf it
     
  7. Marcusthekid

    Marcusthekid [Gold] on skywars

    Meet at the back of McDonalds we can trade stuff
     
  8. Rick Harrison

    Rick Harrison I sell Stuff.

    Ill give you some nutella for $500.
     
  9. Marcusthekid

    Marcusthekid [Gold] on skywars

    YES please I will eat it all m8
     
  10. DiamondDude

    DiamondDude New Member

    Wtf is this
     
    Marcusthekid likes this.
  11. Marcusthekid

    Marcusthekid [Gold] on skywars

    um its the real me!!
     
  12. Pawn stars is a fake show. It's all acted.
     
  13. Marcusthekid

    Marcusthekid [Gold] on skywars

    Lol
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page