so a bunch of people dragged me on ts yesterday, and we talked for an hour. I said that I should be quiet, or else security is going to visit me because my new neighbor is hyper sensitive to noise and has security on speed dial and they visited me like 20 times already to issue verbal warnings. So today i left to go to the store, and found a note on my wall. "on Sunday May 03, 2015 at 0550 hours security received a noise complaint. Security verified loud talking inside said unit. SECTION 8: NOISE (paragraph) 1 the occupant of an apartment shall not permit to be made any noise which will annoy or interfere with the rights, comforts and convenience of neighbors. Minimum of noise between 10pm and 8am." The fact that this was printed probably means that this is an official record of rules violation and that they are going to charge me 50 bucks for breaking the rules. lol. Welp, no more teamspeak at night. but seriously this neighbor is really starting to grind my gears. Every time I talk at night, 3 minutes later there is security knocking on my door.
You should get the padding/foam stuff skydoesminecraft has on his wall, it keeps the sound in his room and out of the outside of his room Cx
its funny that he goes out of his way to get padded walls, but doesn't get a greenscreen to hide the padded walls lol. so half assed xd but... when you're that rich you can do whatever you want. literally.
Your neighbor really should toughen up and welcome himself/herself to the real world.I feel bad for you.
But he is SURGE his voice is so awesome I wouldn't mind hearing it for a while. until he starts screaming.
@http://squadcraft.net/members/ea_did_i_do_it?.1177/ @soclose @EAHOWDOUDOIT http://squadcraft.net/members/ea_sharks.1177/ @EAPLS
lmaoooooo I though your signature was a nun out of the corner of my eye, so while I was scrolling to your reply, remembering I said something about magic, all I see is a gif of a nun.
I'm blasting music right now. I'm going to blast music whenever its not the quiet hours. I'm pretty sure he goes to bed at like 9pm and wakes up at 5. Pretty dirty how he called a noise complaint on me on his way out to work.